NASM Golf Fitness Specialization (GFS)
The NASM Golf Fitness Specialist (NASM-GFS) – Do more for their performance!
Help golf athletes improve their game with the NASM Golf Fitness Specialization (NASM-GFS). Learn about the biomechanics of a golf swing, physiological demands, the components of an integrated training program, golf-specific fitness assessments. Train golfers to be fit with corrective exercise strategies!
NASM Golf Fitness Specialists:
- Teach clients how to lower scores and prevent golf-related injuries
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base as the go-to experts on golf conditioning for amateurs and pros alike
- Perform both golf-specific and health-related fitness assessments
- Show clients how to improve head speed, bolster driving distance, and reduce the chance of lower-back injuries
- Implement integrated training approaches
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . and their own!
The course includes:
- Online Course
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Narrated Flash Presentations
- Online Chapter Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Final Online Exam
- Module 1: Introduction to Golf Fitness
- Module 2: Human Movement Science
- Module 3: Golf-Specific Assessments
- Module 4: Flexibility Training for Golf Performance
- Module 5: Core and Balance Training for Golf Performance
- Module 6: Resistance and Cardio Training for Golf Performance
- Module 7: Golf Injuries and Reconditioning Considerations
- Module 8: Program Design Principles and Application
- Module 9: Business Development
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.
||NASM (1.0) ACE (1.0)
||Online Self Study