Animal Flow Level 1 is coming back to Bangkok!
The course will be held on August 1-2, special early bird registration now open.
Get in on The GROUND FLOOR of one of the HOTTEST Fitness Brands Coming Out of the USA
Learn a framework, not a random bunch of exercises
What is Animal Flow®?
An innovative fitness program that combines quadrupedal and ground based movements with elements from various bodyweight training disciplines to create a fun, challenging, multi-planar workout – from total beginners to world class athletes, everyone can take advantage of getting back in touch with their body and real, natural movement patterns.
What is the Animal Flow Level 1 Instructor Course?
L1 is an intensive two-day workshop (12 hours total) where you’ll learn all 30 Level 1 moves, including regressions, progressions, and variations for all skill levels. You’ll explore how and when to use each movement individually, as well as how to link them together into flows of your own design.
This is the course you need to complete as a first step to becoming a Certified Animal Flow Instructor or Specialist.
Get in touch.
What is the Animal Flow Level 1 course?
L1 is an intensive two-day workshop (12 hours total) where you’ll learn all 30 Level 1 moves, including regressions, progressions, and variations for all skill levels. You’ll explore how and when to use each movement individually, as well as how to link them together into flows of your own design. This is also your first step toward becoming a Certified Animal Flow Instructor or Specialist. You can find the details on the Certification process and benefits HERE
What will we do on the course?
You’ll cover all 6 elements of Animal Flow, including the Traveling Forms (the “ABCs” of animal movements); Switches and Transitions; Wrist Mobility; Activations; Form Specific Stretches, and, of course, Flows. The workshop starts with base positions, which systematically build in difficulty and complexity over the two days. Movements are taught within the context of scientifically-based concepts relevant to anyone working in health and fitness industries.
Read about the Six Components of Animal Flow, the specific movements covered in the workshop, the course objectives, and more about Level 1 in general HERE.
How Much Is The Course?
We have a LIMITED early bird price which is 16,000 THB. Once the spaces are filled we will update the price.
What Will I Get When I Buy The Course?
– Complimentary eVideo version of the Animal Flow 2.0 video (retail value: 1,500 Baht)
– Hard copy of the 74-page Student Manual
– Access to the private AF Instructors Facebook group.
– Access to Mike Fitch’s tutorial series reviewing the Call Out language used in AF
– Certificate of Completion, including proof of participation for Continuing Education credits.
Are there any prerequisites for doing the course?
The workshop is open to persons of all skill levels. You should be physically fit enough to support your own bodyweight in quadrupedal position, and be medically cleared to participate in physical activities.
Upon registration, you will receive a welcome video with some practice exercises to help you prepare your wrists for the course.
If you wish to be certified as an Animal Flow Instructor however you must have a current valid Personal Trainer certification from a major certifying body (Such as NASM, ACE, ACSM, NSCA, REPS etc)
How many Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) is the course worth?
The Level 1 course is approved to provide continuing education credits from: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) 1.1 CEUs; Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) 11 CEUs; UK Registered Exercice Professioanla (REPS) from PD:Approval 10 CPD; New Zealand Registered Exercise Professionals (REPs) 13.75 5 CPDs; UAE REPS; Canfitpro – 8 canfitpro CECs (Assesement & Exercise Portion: 4 PTS; Program Design Portion: 4 PTS); Fitness Australia – 9 CECs pending renewal; Physical Activity Australia 3 PDPs.
How Long is The Course?
The course is 2 days, each day being 6 hours of teaching times.
When and where is the course being held?
The course dates are on the 1st and 2nd August 2020 at NewMoves Fitness which is in Maneeya Center Building in Chidlom, Bangkok, directly connected to Chidlom BTS station exit 2.
The course will run from 11am to 6pm each day with a break from 3-4pm. Registration on the 1st starts at 9 am.
Who is teaching the course?
This workshop will be taught by Animal Flow Master Instructor Andrew “Chaddy” Chadwick.
How do I get my Animal Flow Instructor Certification once I've attended the course?
Certified Animal Flow Instructors are accomplished fitness professionals who’ve demonstrated a true mastery of the program beyond performance of the moves. They must also fully understand the program philosophy and be able to effectively coach others. To become certified you must:
- Attend and complete the two-day Level 1 workshop. When you register for the workshop, you’ll also receive a link to our introductory video that gives you some practice exercises before the workshop.
- Pass the video certification exam within 1-3 months after completing workshop. The exam is a hands-on test where you: (a) demonstrate that you yourself can correctly perform the moves; and (b) demonstrate that you can create your own flow and coach somebody else in performing it. Note that if you require more than 3 months to submit your live exam, you can request an extension.
- Provide proof of your status as a fitness/exercise professional. This can include certification from an accredited fitness entity in the U.S. such as NASM, NSCA, AFAA, ACE, AFPA and many others; being a Registered Exercise Professional with an accredited fitness entity in a non-U.S. country (for example, Skills Active UK; Fitness Australia; REP New Zealand; CanFitPro; and others); holding a certification in yoga or martial arts; holding a bachelor’s degree or higher in an exercise science or related field. These are just a few examples – if you aren’t sure if your credentials and/or experience qualifies, Contact us. While we aim to be flexible in recognizing that different fitness disciplines have different types of credentialing, we do require that you some sort of other formal fitness training before you can become a Certified Animal Flow Instructor – we are not a program where you can become certified simply by completing a workshop. Animal Flow should be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, your regular fitness education and experience.
How long does my Animal Flow Instructor certification last?
You will maintain your status as a Certified Animal Flow Instructor in perpetuity, as long as you abide by the Instructor Code of Conduct in how you use the Animal Flow name and trademark and in how you use and teach the practice. The cost of becoming certified is included in your workshop registration.
I'm In! How Do I Sign Up?
We look forward to having you on the course and we always love adding new members to the Evolution Family to join the Fitness Education Revolution.
Please get in touch with us using the form at the top of this page, and we’ll let you know how to pay and what happens next.
Speak soon 🙂